Family Insurance Solutions Inc.
Family Insurance Solutions' employee running team
New Grad Review from The Career Directory (2013):
By Kristina Leung and Julien Gagnier, Mediacorp Canada Inc. staff editors
Family Insurance Solutions Inc. provides residential and automobile insurance.
Highlights for new grads:
Hiring locations across Canada:
Typical positions for new grads:
Graduates would typically occupy Marketing Coordinator, Human Resources Assistant, Claims Support Assistant, Claims Services Assistant, Junior Underwriting Administrative Assistant, Claims Capture unit Clerk, Technical Support Analyst Tier 1, and Accounting Analyst 1potisions.
- Average starting salary: $35,001 to $40,000
- Flexible work hours
- Health benefits for new employees
- In-house training program
- Orientation program for new employees
- Student employment: summer and co-op
- Tuition subsidies
- Vacation (after first year): 3 weeks
New grads hired here typically have these academic backgrounds:
On-campus recruitment at:
British Columbia Institute of Technology, Capilano College, Vancouver Community College, CDI College
Current jobs (all levels) on Eluta.ca:
- Bachelor of Commerce / Business Administration: General
- Community College Diploma: Automotive Mechanic, Business, Human Resources, Information Technology, Insurance
- Professional Accreditation: Insurance (RIBO, OTL, CIP), Other Business / Technical/ Industry Certifications
- Secondary Education: High School Diploma
Updated: Jan 13 2011
|This Employer Review has been viewed 11,290 times.|
|©2013 Mediacorp Canada Inc. All rights reserved. Used by Eluta with permission. For comments or questions on this employer review, please contact Mediacorp's editorial team.