National Arts Centre / Centre National des Arts
New Grad Review from The Career Directory (2013):
By Kristina Leung and Julien Gagnier, Mediacorp Canada Inc. staff editors
Established in 1969, the National Arts Centre is a multidisciplinary and bilingual performing arts centre that produces, showcases, and commissions Canadian music, theater and dance.
Highlights for new grads:
Hiring locations across Canada:
Typical positions for new grads:
Graduates would occupy Associate Marketing Officer, Associate Communications Officer, Associate Development Officer, Human Resources Consultant, Festival Coordinator, Volunteer Coordinator, General Accounting Clerk, Meeting and Event Officer, Administrative Assistant and Publication Coordinator positions.
- Flexible work hours
- Formal leadership training
- Health benefits for new employees
- In-house training program
- Orientation program for new employees
- Student employment: summer and co-op
- Tuition subsidies
- Vacation (after first year): 3 weeks
New grads hired here typically have these academic backgrounds:
On-campus recruitment at:
Algonquin College, La Cité Colligiale, Le Cordon Bleu, University of Ottawa, Carleton University
- Community College Diploma: Accounting, Advertising, Business, Communications / Public Relations, Cooking / Chef Training, Engineering Technician, Financial Planning, Graphic Arts / Design, Hospitality, Human Resources, Information Technology, Marketing / Sales, Office Administration
- Secondary Education: High School Diploma
Updated: Dec 03 2012
|This Employer Review has been viewed 20,366 times.|
|©2013 Mediacorp Canada Inc. All rights reserved. Used by Eluta with permission. For comments or questions on this employer review, please contact Mediacorp's editorial team.