Admiral Insurance Services Inc.
Admiral Insurance Services employee
Chosen as one of Atlantic Canada's Top Employers and Nova Scotia's Top Employers for 2013:
By Richard Yerema and Kristina Leung, Mediacorp Canada Inc. staff editors
Mediacorp editors have confirmed that this employer:
- lets everyone share in the company's success with year-end bonuses available to all employees
- also encourages employees to save for retirement with contributions to a defined benefit pension plan (to 5% of salary)
- offers maternity and parental leave top-up payments to employees who are new mothers (to 100% of salary for 20 weeks) as well as extended health benefits coverage during their leave
- and supports employees who are new fathers or adoptive parents with parental top-up to 100% of salary for 14 weeks
- the company actively participates in a number of local charitable initiatives including dragonboat races in support of a community organization that provides sports programs to children, a golf tournament fundraiser for food banks across the province of Nova Scotia, and a softball tournament in support of a children's hospital
Direct Property and Casualty Insurance Carriers.
Major Canadian hiring locations:
Admiral Group PLC.
Full-time employees in Canada:
Part-time employees in Canada:
Longest serving employee:
Number of applications received at this location last year:
Average age of all employees:
|This Employer Review has been viewed 13,131 times.|
|©2013 Mediacorp Canada Inc. All rights reserved. Used by Eluta with permission. For comments or questions on this employer review, please contact Mediacorp's editorial team.
©2013 Mediacorp Canada Inc.