Chosen as one of Alberta's Top Employers for 2013:
By Richard Yerema and Kristina Leung, Mediacorp Canada Inc. staff editors
Mediacorp editors have confirmed that this employer:
- in addition to three weeks of paid vacation allowance, new employees receive paid time off during the holiday season as well as paid personal days-off, which can be scheduled throughout the year
- provides maternity leave top-up payments to employees who are new mothers (to 100% of salary for 6 weeks) as well as extended health benefit coverage during their leave
- invests in the continued development and education of employees through generous tuition subsidies for courses taken at outside institutions (to $24,000), leadership training, formal mentoring and subsidies for professional accreditation
- also encourages children of employees to pursue post-secondary education through an academic scholarship program
- helps older employees prepare for life after work with retirement planning assistance, phased-in work options and contributions to a defined contribution pension plan
Natural Gas Distribution.
Major Canadian hiring locations:
Calgary AB, Leduc AB, Vancouver BC, Chatham ON, Burlington ON.
Full-time employees in Canada:
Full-time at this location:
Part-time employees in Canada:
Longest serving employee:
Number of applications received at this location last year:
Average age of all employees:
|This Employer Review has been viewed 59,240 times.|
|©2013 Mediacorp Canada Inc. All rights reserved. Used by Eluta with permission. For comments or questions on this employer review, please contact Mediacorp's editorial team.