Amex Canada employees taking a break at a blood drive event
Chosen as one of Greater Toronto's Top Employers for 2013:
By Richard Yerema and Kristina Leung, Mediacorp Canada Inc. staff editors
Mediacorp editors have confirmed that this employer:
- helps older workers prepare for retirement with contributions to a matching RSP or defined contribution pension plan, and offers retirement planning assistance as well as phased-in work options
- lets everyone share in the company's success with profit-sharing and a share purchase plan available to all employees
- encourages employees to balance work and their personal life with a variety of alternative work arrangements including flexible hours, shortened and compressed work week options, telecommuting and reduced summer hours
- supports employees who are new mothers with maternity top-up payments (to 100% of salary for 6 weeks) and also offers an adoption subsidy to help cover the costs of adoption
- offers great financial rewards including signing bonuses for some, referral bonuses for employees who refer a candidate that is successfully hired by the company (to $5,000) and year-end bonuses
Credit Card Issuing.
Major Canadian hiring locations:
Markham ON, Ottawa ON, Hamilton ON, Montréal QC, Calgary AB.
Full-time employees in Canada:
Full-time at this location:
Part-time employees in Canada:
Longest serving employee:
Number of applications received at this location last year:
Average age of all employees:
|This Employer Review has been viewed 64,627 times.|
|©2013 Mediacorp Canada Inc. All rights reserved. Used by Eluta with permission. For comments or questions on this employer review, please contact Mediacorp's editorial team.