Annapolis Valley District Health Authority
Chosen as one of Atlantic Canada's Top Employers and Nova Scotia's Top Employers for 2013:
By Richard Yerema and Kristina Leung, Mediacorp Canada Inc. staff editors
Mediacorp editors have confirmed that this employer:
- employees may take advantage of a variety of onsite amenities including a fitness facility with state-of-the-art exercise equipment, employee lounge, quiet room for meditation and relaxation and cafeteria (with healthy and special diet menus)
- helps employees to balance work and their personal life through a range of alternative work arrangements including telecommuting, flexible hours, shortened and compressed work week options and reduced summer hours
- offers maternity leave top-up payments to employees who are new mothers (to 93% of salary for 15 weeks) as well as extended health benefits coverage during their leave
- and also supports new fathers and adoptive parents with parental top-up (to 93% of salary for 10 weeks)
- encourages continued employee development through career planning services, leadership training, subsidies for professional accreditation and in-house apprenticeship opportunities
General Medical and Surgical Hospitals.
Major Canadian hiring locations:
Kentville NS, Wolfville NS, Annapolis Royal NS, Berwick NS, Middleton NS.
Full-time employees in Canada:
Part-time employees in Canada:
Longest serving employee:
Number of applications received at this location last year:
Average age of all employees:
|This Employer Review has been viewed 6,640 times.|
|©2013 Mediacorp Canada Inc. All rights reserved. Used by Eluta with permission. For comments or questions on this employer review, please contact Mediacorp's editorial team.