Office of the Auditor General of Canada
Auditor General of Canada delivering annual report
Chosen as one of National Capital Region's Top Employers for 2013:
By Richard Yerema and Kristina Leung, Mediacorp Canada Inc. staff editors
Mediacorp editors have confirmed that this employer:
- offers compassionate leave top-up payments to employees who are called upon to care for a loved one (to 100% of salary for 1 week)
- supports employees who are new mothers with generous maternity and parental leave top-up payments (to 93% of salary for 52 weeks) as well as parental leave top-up for new fathers and adoptive parents (to 93% of salary for 35 weeks), depending on employee group
- also offers extended health benefits coverage throughout the duration of their leave as well as the option to extend their leave into an unpaid leave of absence
- invests in continued skills development through tuition subsidies for job-related courses, in-house apprenticeship opportunities, extensive English and French language training, formal mentoring and career planning services
- supports a variety of local, national and international charitable initiatives each year and encourages employee volunteerism with paid time off to volunteer with their favorite community organization
- employees can enjoy summer lunches on a rooftop terrace located atop the first 'green-roof' installed on a Federal Government building in downtown Ottawa
Other General Government Support.
Major Canadian hiring locations:
Ottawa ON, Vancouver BC, Edmonton AB, Montréal QC, Halifax NS.
Full-time employees in Canada:
Full-time at this location:
Part-time employees in Canada:
Longest serving employee:
Number of applications received at this location last year:
Average age of all employees:
|This Employer Review has been viewed 41,444 times.|
|©2013 Mediacorp Canada Inc. All rights reserved. Used by Eluta with permission. For comments or questions on this employer review, please contact Mediacorp's editorial team.