Employee in hockey gear at Bayer CropScience Canada's hockey tournament
Chosen as one of Alberta's Top Employers for 2013:
By Richard Yerema and Kristina Leung, Mediacorp Canada Inc. staff editors
Mediacorp editors have confirmed that this employer:
- encourages employees to balance work and their personal life through a variety of alternative work arrangements including flexible hours, telecommuting and shortened and compressed work week options
- supports employees who are new mothers, fathers or adoptive parents with maternity and parental leave top-up payments (to 100% of salary for 6 weeks) and even provides a generous subsidy (to $15,000) for in vitro fertilization (IVF) when needed
- helps older employees prepare for life after work with retirement planning assistance, phased-in work options and contributions to a matching RSP or defined contribution pension plan
- also offers great financial benefits including signing bonuses for some employees, year-end bonuses for all, and lets everyone share in the company's success with profit-sharing and a share purchase plan
- in addition to paid time off during the holiday season, new employees receive three weeks of paid vacation allowance
Pesticide and Other Agricultural Chemical Manufacturing.
Major Canadian hiring locations:
Calgary AB, Lethbridge AB, Edmonton AB, Saskatoon SK, Regina SK, Winnipeg MB, Guelph ON, Ottawa ON.
Full-time employees in Canada:
Full-time at this location:
Part-time employees in Canada:
Longest serving employee:
Number of applications received at this location last year:
Average age of all employees:
|This Employer Review has been viewed 24,473 times.|
|©2013 Mediacorp Canada Inc. All rights reserved. Used by Eluta with permission. For comments or questions on this employer review, please contact Mediacorp's editorial team.