Bell Aliant employees
Chosen as one of Atlantic Canada's Top Employers and Nova Scotia's Top Employers for 2013:
By Richard Yerema and Kristina Leung, Mediacorp Canada Inc. staff editors
Mediacorp editors have confirmed that this employer:
- lets everyone share in the company's success with a share purchase plan available to all employees and also offers signing and year-end bonuses to some employees
- supports employees who are new mothers with maternity and parental leave top-up payments (to 75% of salary for 27 weeks) as well as extended health benefits coverage during their leave
- also offers parental top-up for employees who are new fathers or adoptive parents (to 75% of salary for 25 weeks)
- invests in ongoing employee development through subsidies for tuition and professional accreditation, financial bonuses for some course completion, career planning services and leadership training
- along with supporting a number of local charitable initiatives, the company sponsors a pioneer volunteers network which counts over 7,000 members composed of current and former employees who volunteer in various communities across Atlantic Canada
Wired Telecommunications Carriers.
Major Canadian hiring locations:
Halifax NS, Kentville NS, Moncton NB, Fredericton NB, Saint John NB, St. John's NL, Corner Brook NL, Thunder Bay ON, Ottawa ON, Kenora ON, Alma QC, Valdor QC, Bécancour QC.
Full-time employees in Canada:
Full-time at this location:
Part-time employees in Canada:
Longest serving employee:
Number of applications received at this location last year:
Average age of all employees:
|This Employer Review has been viewed 39,418 times.|
|©2013 Mediacorp Canada Inc. All rights reserved. Used by Eluta with permission. For comments or questions on this employer review, please contact Mediacorp's editorial team.