Best Buy Canada Ltd.
Best Buy Canada employees at a lunch event
Chosen as one of British Columbia's Top Employers for 2013:
By Richard Yerema and Kristina Leung, Mediacorp Canada Inc. staff editors
Mediacorp editors have confirmed that this employer:
- helps employees achieve work-life balance through a variety of alternative work arrangements including flexible hours, shortened and compressed work week options, telecommuting and a formal earned days-off program
- offers great financial benefits including signing and year-end bonuses for some, referral bonuses (to $1,200) and a share purchase plan available to all employees
- manages a flexible health benefits plan that allows employees to customize levels of coverage to suit their personal needs -- unused credits can be transferred to salary or savings plan
- supports a variety of local and national charitable initiatives and provides employees with paid time off to volunteer with their favorite community organization
- invests in continued skills development with a range of in-house and online training programs, formal mentoring, career planning services and in-house apprenticeship opportunities
Radio, Television, and Other Electronics Stores.
Best Buy Co., Inc..
Full-time employees in Canada:
Full-time at this location:
Part-time employees in Canada:
Longest serving employee:
Number of applications received at this location last year:
Average age of all employees:
|This Employer Review has been viewed 44,975 times.|
|©2013 Mediacorp Canada Inc. All rights reserved. Used by Eluta with permission. For comments or questions on this employer review, please contact Mediacorp's editorial team.