Lounge area at Bioware ULC
Chosen as one of Alberta's Top Employers for 2013:
By Richard Yerema and Kristina Leung, Mediacorp Canada Inc. staff editors
Mediacorp editors have confirmed that this employer:
- also offers additional financial benefits including signing bonuses for some, referral bonuses (to $1,200) and a share purchase plan that is available to all employees
- supports ongoing skills development with in-house and online training programs, subsidies for professional accreditation, career planning services and leadership training
- provides maternity leave top-up payments to employees who are new mothers (to 100% of salary for 8 weeks) parental top-up for new fathers and adoptive parents and extended health benefits coverage throughout the duration of their leave
- encourages employees to save for retirement with contributions to a matching RSP plan
- the company hosts a number of events throughout the year including a summer barbecue for family and friends, breakfast buffets, and hosts unique celebrations for "International Chocolate Day" during which employees have the opportunity to eat various chocolate-based desserts, and "National Star Wars Day" with prizes awarded to those with the best costumes and trivia knowledge based on the science fiction series
Major Canadian hiring locations:
Edmonton AB, Montréal QC.
Electronic Arts Inc..
Full-time employees in Canada:
Full-time at this location:
Longest serving employee:
Number of applications received at this location last year:
Average age of all employees:
|This Employer Review has been viewed 52,178 times.|
|©2013 Mediacorp Canada Inc. All rights reserved. Used by Eluta with permission. For comments or questions on this employer review, please contact Mediacorp's editorial team.