Brant Community Healthcare System
Brant Community Healthcare System employees
Chosen as one of Hamilton-Niagara's Top Employers for 2013:
By Richard Yerema and Kristina Leung, Mediacorp Canada Inc. staff editors
Mediacorp editors have confirmed that this employer:
- invests in ongoing employee development through tuition subsidies for job-related courses and professional accreditation, in-house and online training programs and a formal mentoring program
- helps older workers prepare for life after work with contributions to a defined benefit pension plan and retirement planning assistance
- and even considers previous work experience when setting vacation entitlements for new but experienced employees, moving to a maximum of seven weeks paid vacation for long-serving employees
- provides generous maternity and parental leave top-up payments (to 93% of salary for 25 weeks) for new mothers as well as extended health benefits coverage during their leave
- also offers parental leave top-up payments to new fathers and adoptive parents (to 93% of salary for 10 weeks)
- actively supports a variety of local, national and international charitable initiatives and organizations including the Brantford Food Drive, the United Way, and International Outreach, donating used medical equipment for refurbishment and use in countries in the developing world
General Medical and Surgical Hospitals.
Brantford General Hospital.
Full-time employees in Canada:
Part-time employees in Canada:
Longest serving employee:
Number of applications received at this location last year:
Average age of all employees:
|This Employer Review has been viewed 16,141 times.|
|©2013 Mediacorp Canada Inc. All rights reserved. Used by Eluta with permission. For comments or questions on this employer review, please contact Mediacorp's editorial team.