CAA South Central Ontario
Employees playing music outdoors during CAA South Central Ontario's associate appreciation week
Chosen as one of Greater Toronto's Top Employers for 2013:
By Richard Yerema and Kristina Leung, Mediacorp Canada Inc. staff editors
Mediacorp editors have confirmed that this employer:
- encourages employees to balance work and their personal life with a variety of alternative work arrangements including flexible hours, telecommuting and shortened and compressed work week options
- new employees start at three weeks of paid vacation allowance, moving to six weeks for long-serving employees
- invests in ongoing employee development with subsidies for tuition, financial bonuses for some course completion and career planning services
- also manages an academic scholarship program for children of employees who attend post-secondary institutions (to $1,000 per child)
- helps employees save for retirement with contributions to a defined benefit or defined contribution pension plan, depending on their employee group
Insurance Agencies and Brokerages.
Major Canadian hiring locations:
Thornhill ON, Hamilton ON.
Full-time employees in Canada:
Part-time employees in Canada:
Longest serving employee:
Number of applications received at this location last year:
Average age of all employees:
|This Employer Review has been viewed 61,902 times.|
|©2013 Mediacorp Canada Inc. All rights reserved. Used by Eluta with permission. For comments or questions on this employer review, please contact Mediacorp's editorial team.