CMHC employees playing a video game
Chosen as one of National Capital Region's Top Employers for 2013:
By Richard Yerema and Kristina Leung, Mediacorp Canada Inc. staff editors
Mediacorp editors have confirmed that this employer:
- head office employees may take advantage of a variety of onsite amenities including an employee lounge, quiet room for meditation and religious observance, subsidized access to a fitness facility and cafeteria with healthy and special diet menus
- encourages ongoing employee development with in-house apprenticeship opportunities, subsidies for tuition and professional accreditation and a range of in-house and online training programs
- provides maternity and parental leave top-up payments to employees who are new mothers (to 93% of salary for 52 weeks) as well as parental top-up for new fathers or adoptive parents (to 93% of salary for 37 weeks)
- the head office also features an independently operated co-operative daycare facility for employees to take advantage of upon their return
- helps employees achieve work-life balance through flexible work options, telecommuting, shortened and compressed work week options and a formal earned days-off program
Administration of Housing Programs.
Major Canadian hiring locations:
Halifax NS, Montréal QC, Toronto ON, Calgary AB, Vancouver BC, Ottawa ON.
Full-time employees in Canada:
Full-time at this location:
Part-time employees in Canada:
Longest serving employee:
Number of applications received at this location last year:
Average age of all employees:
|This Employer Review has been viewed 65,857 times.|
|©2013 Mediacorp Canada Inc. All rights reserved. Used by Eluta with permission. For comments or questions on this employer review, please contact Mediacorp's editorial team.