Chubb Insurance Company of Canada
Chubb Insurance employees
Chosen as one of Greater Toronto's Top Employers for 2013:
By Richard Yerema and Kristina Leung, Mediacorp Canada Inc. staff editors
Mediacorp editors have confirmed that this employer:
- offers great financial rewards including year-end bonuses and signing bonuses for some employees and referral bonuses for employees who refer a candidate that is successfully hired by the company (to $1,200)
- supports employees who are new mothers with maternity leave top-up payments (to 100% of salary for 6 weeks) and extended health benefits coverage during their leave
- encourages ongoing employee development with subsidies for professional accreditation and job-related courses, formal mentoring, career planning services and financial bonuses for some course completion
- also manages a generous academic scholarship program for children of employees who pursue post-secondary education (to $6,000 per child)
- helps employees save for life after work with employer contributions to a matching RSP or defined contribution pension plan
Direct Property and Casualty Insurance Carriers.
Major Canadian hiring locations:
Toronto ON, Montréal QC, Calgary AB, Vancouver BC.
The Chubb Corporation.
Full-time employees in Canada:
Full-time at this location:
Part-time employees in Canada:
Longest serving employee:
Number of applications received at this location last year:
Average age of all employees:
|This Employer Review has been viewed 8,739 times.|
|©2013 Mediacorp Canada Inc. All rights reserved. Used by Eluta with permission. For comments or questions on this employer review, please contact Mediacorp's editorial team.