City of Medicine Hat
Family Leisure Centre at the City of Medicine Hat
Chosen as one of Alberta's Top Employers for 2013:
By Richard Yerema and Kristina Leung, Mediacorp Canada Inc. staff editors
Mediacorp editors have confirmed that this employer:
- helps older employees prepare for life after work with retirement planning assistance, phased-in work options and generous contributions to a defined benefit pension plan
- invests in continued skills development through a range of in-house and online training programs, formal mentoring, in-house apprenticeship opportunities and leadership training
- offers compassionate leave top-up payments to employees who are called upon to care for a loved one (to 100% of salary for 1 week)
- encourages employees to remain physically fit with subsidized membership to an onsite fitness facility and employee organized sports teams
- provides maternity leave top-up payments to employees who are new mothers (to 95% of salary for 15 weeks) and offers extended health benefits coverage throughout the duration of their leave
Major Canadian hiring locations:
Medicine Hat AB.
Full-time employees in Canada:
Part-time employees in Canada:
Longest serving employee:
Number of applications received at this location last year:
Average age of all employees:
|This Employer Review has been viewed 11,958 times.|
|©2013 Mediacorp Canada Inc. All rights reserved. Used by Eluta with permission. For comments or questions on this employer review, please contact Mediacorp's editorial team.
©2013 Mediacorp Canada Inc.