Crawford & Company (Canada) Inc.
Crawford and Company Canada head office
Chosen as one of Waterloo Area's Top Employers for 2013:
By Richard Yerema and Kristina Leung, Mediacorp Canada Inc. staff editors
Mediacorp editors have confirmed that this employer:
- helps older workers prepare for retirement with generous contributions to a defined contribution pension plan, phased-in work options and retirement planning assistance
- also provides great financial benefits including year-end bonuses for all employees, referral bonuses (to $2,000) and profit-sharing and a share purchase plan available to all employees, allowing everyone to share in the company's success
- encourages ongoing employee development through financial bonuses for some course completion, career planning services, a range of in-house and online training programs and subsidies for professional accreditation
- also encourages the continued development of children of employees through an academic scholarship program for those who pursue post-secondary education (to $2,500 per child)
- along with supporting local, national and international charitable initiatives through various fundraisers, the company hosts an annual "Global Day of Service" event to encourage employee volunteerism across the country – activities include planting trees and assisting local food banks with the collection and delivery of food items
Major Canadian hiring locations:
Kitchener ON, Mississauga ON, Toronto ON, Montréal QC, Calgary AB, Edmonton AB.
CRDA / CRDB.
Crawford & Company.
Full-time employees in Canada:
Full-time at this location:
Part-time employees in Canada:
Longest serving employee:
Number of applications received at this location last year:
Average age of all employees:
|This Employer Review has been viewed 19,820 times.|
|©2013 Mediacorp Canada Inc. All rights reserved. Used by Eluta with permission. For comments or questions on this employer review, please contact Mediacorp's editorial team.