Chosen as one of British Columbia's Top Employers for 2013:
By Richard Yerema and Kristina Leung, Mediacorp Canada Inc. staff editors
Mediacorp editors have confirmed that this employer:
- helps older employees prepare for life after work with retirement planning assistance, phased-in work options and also helps employees save with contributions to a defined contribution pension plan (depending on the position)
- offers generous referral bonuses for employees who refer a candidate that is successfully hired by the company
- encourages employees to remain active and physically fit with an annual health club subsidy and employee organized sports teams
- supports associates who are new mothers with maternity leave top-up payments (to 100% of salary for 17 weeks) and offers extended health benefits coverage throughout the duration of their leave
- invests in continued skills development with a range of in-house and online training programs, career planning services, subsidies for job-related courses and professional accreditation
- along with supporting local and national charitable organizations, the firm awards $1,000 every year to selected employees who donate their time to a particular charitable organization
Offices of Lawyers.
Major Canadian hiring locations:
Vancouver BC, Toronto ON, Edmonton AB, Calgary AB, Montréal QC, Whitehorse YT, Yellowknife NT.
Full-time employees in Canada:
Full-time at this location:
Part-time employees in Canada:
Longest serving employee:
Number of applications received at this location last year:
Average age of all employees:
|This Employer Review has been viewed 36,348 times.|
|©2013 Mediacorp Canada Inc. All rights reserved. Used by Eluta with permission. For comments or questions on this employer review, please contact Mediacorp's editorial team.