Common area at Dentons Canada's Toronto office
Chosen as one of Greater Toronto's Top Employers for 2013:
By Richard Yerema and Kristina Leung, Mediacorp Canada Inc. staff editors
Mediacorp editors have confirmed that this employer:
- supports employees who are new mothers with maternity leave top-up payments (to 100% of salary for 17 weeks) and extended health benefits coverage during their leave
- encourages ongoing employee development through subsidies for professional accreditation, formal mentoring, career planning services, leadership training and in-house apprenticeship programs
- in addition to three weeks of paid vacation, new employees receive personal paid days-off which can be scheduled throughout the year
- also helps employees balance work and their personal life through a variety of alternative work arrangements including flexible hours, reduced summer hours, telecommuting and shortened and compressed work week options
- and encourages employees to keep physically fit with subsidies (to $500) for fitness club memberships
- depending on the office, employees may enroll in a variety of savings plans including defined contribution pension plans as well as a matching RSP plan
Offices of Lawyers.
Major Canadian hiring locations:
Toronto ON, Vancouver BC, Calgary AB, Edmonton AB, Ottawa ON, Montréal QC.
Full-time employees in Canada:
Full-time at this location:
Part-time employees in Canada:
Longest serving employee:
Number of applications received at this location last year:
Average age of all employees:
|This Employer Review has been viewed 18,943 times.|
|©2013 Mediacorp Canada Inc. All rights reserved. Used by Eluta with permission. For comments or questions on this employer review, please contact Mediacorp's editorial team.