Ernst and Young employees at a Chinese New Year event
Chosen as one of Greater Toronto's Top Employers for 2013:
By Richard Yerema and Kristina Leung, Mediacorp Canada Inc. staff editors
Mediacorp editors have confirmed that this employer:
- supports employees who are new mothers with maternity leave top-up payments (to 100% of salary for 17 weeks) and parental leave top-up payments for new fathers or adoptive parents (to 100% of salary for 2 weeks)
- also provides adoptive parents with a generous subsidy to help cover the costs of adoption (to $10,000)
- a forward-looking employer that maintains an Environmental Sustainability Advisory Panel to help reduce the firm's environmental footprint though numerous in-house initiatives, including the elimination of bottled water for meetings, support for carpooling, and reductions in non-essential business travel through use of teleconferencing and flexible work options
- encourages the continued education of employees through subsidies for tuition and professional accreditation, formal mentoring, financial bonuses for some course completion and leadership training
- helps employees balance work and their personal life with a variety of alternative work arrangements including flexible hours, telecommuting, reduced summer hours and shortened and compressed work week options
- has a Chief Inclusiveness Officer as well as a Leader of Inclusiveness who oversee the firm's many diversity initiatives, from leadership development programs for women, visible minorities and LGBT individuals to an in-house accessibility committee that champions awareness of workplace issues affecting persons living with disabilities
Offices of Certified Public Accountants.
Major Canadian hiring locations:
Toronto ON, Vancouver BC, Edmonton AB, Calgary AB, Winnipeg MB, London ON, Kitchener ON, Thornhill ON, Ottawa ON, Montréal QC, Québec QC, Halifax NS, Dieppe NB, Saint John NB.
Ernst & Young Global Limited Partnership.
Full-time employees in Canada:
Full-time at this location:
Part-time employees in Canada:
Longest serving employee:
Number of applications received at this location last year:
Average age of all employees:
|This Employer Review has been viewed 96,223 times.|
|©2013 Mediacorp Canada Inc. All rights reserved. Used by Eluta with permission. For comments or questions on this employer review, please contact Mediacorp's editorial team.