High Liner Foods Inc. employees
Chosen as one of Atlantic Canada's Top Employers and Nova Scotia's Top Employers for 2013:
By Richard Yerema and Kristina Leung, Mediacorp Canada Inc. staff editors
Mediacorp editors have confirmed that this employer:
- supports employees who are new mothers, fathers or adoptive parents with maternity and parental leave top-up payments (to 95% of salary for 12 weeks) as well as extended health benefits coverage during their leave
- encourages ongoing employee education with tuition subsidies for courses taken at outside institutions, online training programs and in-house apprenticeship opportunities
- employees enjoy a busy social calender throughout the year with a number of events and celebrations including an annual holiday party, summer barbecue, Halloween costume contest and annual golf tournament
- helps prepare older employees for life after work with retirement planning assistance, phased-in work options and contributions to a defined contribution pension plan (to 6% of salary)
- is an active member of the community and supports a variety of local, national and international charitable organizations each year
Fresh and Frozen Seafood Processing.
Major Canadian hiring locations:
Lunenburg NS, Halifax NS, Montréal QC, Toronto ON, Calgary AB, Vancouver BC.
Full-time employees in Canada:
Full-time at this location:
Part-time employees in Canada:
Longest serving employee:
Number of applications received at this location last year:
Average age of all employees:
|This Employer Review has been viewed 13,888 times.|
|©2013 Mediacorp Canada Inc. All rights reserved. Used by Eluta with permission. For comments or questions on this employer review, please contact Mediacorp's editorial team.