Honeywell International Inc.
Honeywell International employees
Chosen as one of Greater Toronto's Top Employers for 2013:
By Richard Yerema and Kristina Leung, Mediacorp Canada Inc. staff editors
Mediacorp editors have confirmed that this employer:
- offers great financial benefits including signing bonuses for some employees, referral bonuses for employees who refer a candidate that is successfully hired by the company (to $1,000) and year-end bonuses for some
- invests in the continued education and development of employees through tuition subsidies for job-related courses, formal mentoring, subsidies for professional accreditation and in-house apprenticeship opportunities
- supports employees who are new mothers with maternity leave top-up payments (to 70% of salary for 17 weeks) and also provides a subsidy for in vitro fertilization (IVF) when needed
- a community focused employer where employees provide feedback the company's charitable efforts and employees receive time off to volunteer
- encourages employees to save for retirement with employer contributions to a matching RSP and defined contribution pension plan
Automatic Environmental Control Manufacturing for Residential, Commercial, and Appliance Use.
Major Canadian hiring locations:
Mississauga ON, Calgary AB, Markham ON.
Honeywell International, Inc..
Full-time employees in Canada:
Full-time at this location:
Longest serving employee:
Average age of all employees:
|This Employer Review has been viewed 71,697 times.|
|©2013 Mediacorp Canada Inc. All rights reserved. Used by Eluta with permission. For comments or questions on this employer review, please contact Mediacorp's editorial team.