Hydro Ottawa employee
Chosen as one of National Capital Region's Top Employers for 2013:
By Richard Yerema and Kristina Leung, Mediacorp Canada Inc. staff editors
Mediacorp editors have confirmed that this employer:
- is a strong advocate of conservation in the National Capital region, maintaining a unique in-house "Companies for Conservation" awards program to encourage its customers to reduce their own environmental footprints
- encourages employees to save for the future with contributions to a defined benefit pension plan and helps older workers transition to retirement with phased-in work options and retirement planning assistance
- offer maternity and parental leave top-up payments to employees who are new mother or fathers (including adoptive parents) and even provides a generous subsidy for in vitro fertilization (to $15,000), if necessary
- helps employees try to balance their working and personal lives with flexible hours, telecommuting, shortened and compressed work week options
- head office employees may take advantage of a variety of onsite amenities including an employee lounge, cafeteria with healthy menus and subsidized meals, state-of-the-art fitness facility and nap room for those who need a quick rest during the busy day
Electric Power Distribution.
Major Canadian hiring locations:
Hydro Ottawa Holding Inc..
Full-time employees in Canada:
Part-time employees in Canada:
Longest serving employee:
Number of applications received at this location last year:
Average age of all employees:
|This Employer Review has been viewed 28,017 times.|
|©2013 Mediacorp Canada Inc. All rights reserved. Used by Eluta with permission. For comments or questions on this employer review, please contact Mediacorp's editorial team.