IMP Group Limited
IMP Group employees
Chosen as one of Atlantic Canada's Top Employers and Nova Scotia's Top Employers for 2013:
By Richard Yerema and Kristina Leung, Mediacorp Canada Inc. staff editors
Mediacorp editors have confirmed that this employer:
- encourages ongoing employee development with subsidies for tuition and professional accreditation, formal mentoring and in-house training and apprenticeship opportunities
- also encourages children of employees to pursue post-secondary education through an academic scholarship program (to $1,500 per child)
- the company-subsidized social committee organizes a number of events throughout the year such as an annual beach party, barbecue lunches, dinner cruises, as well as various sport events including golf, baseball, and hockey tournaments
- hosts an annual gala to recognize outstanding employee contributions, including an award that recognizes outstanding performance (to $1,000)
- supports a variety of local, national and international charitable organizations each year and provides employees with paid time off to volunteer at their favorite community organization
- helps older employees prepare for life after work with phased-in retirement work options and contributions to a matching RSP plan (to 5% of salary)
Other Support Activities for Air Transportation.
Major Canadian hiring locations:
Halifax NS, Toronto ON, Montréal QC, Amherst NS, Bathurst NB.
Full-time employees in Canada:
Full-time at this location:
Part-time employees in Canada:
Longest serving employee:
Number of applications received at this location last year:
Average age of all employees:
|This Employer Review has been viewed 27,700 times.|
|©2013 Mediacorp Canada Inc. All rights reserved. Used by Eluta with permission. For comments or questions on this employer review, please contact Mediacorp's editorial team.