Insurance Corporation of British Columbia / ICBC
Chosen as one of British Columbia's Top Employers for 2013:
By Richard Yerema and Kristina Leung, Mediacorp Canada Inc. staff editors
Mediacorp editors have confirmed that this employer:
- supports employees who are new mothers with maternity leave top-up payments and also offers parental top-up to new fathers or adoptive parents, depending on employee group
- also provides extended health benefits coverage to new parents throughout the duration of their leave as well as the option to extend their leave into an unpaid leave of absence
- helps employees achieve work-life balance through flexible work hours, telecommuting, shortened and compressed work week options and a formal earned days-off program
- encourages employees to save for the future with generous contributions to a defined benefit pension plan
- manages an academic scholarship program for children of employees who pursue post-secondary education (to $3,000 per child)
Direct Property and Casualty Insurance Carriers.
Major Canadian hiring locations:
North Vancouver BC, Surrey BC, Victoria BC.
Full-time employees in Canada:
Full-time at this location:
Part-time employees in Canada:
Longest serving employee:
Number of applications received at this location last year:
Average age of all employees:
|This Employer Review has been viewed 23,817 times.|
|©2013 Mediacorp Canada Inc. All rights reserved. Used by Eluta with permission. For comments or questions on this employer review, please contact Mediacorp's editorial team.