Jazz Aviation employee with child during a take your kids to work day
Chosen as one of Atlantic Canada's Top Employers and Nova Scotia's Top Employers for 2013:
By Richard Yerema and Kristina Leung, Mediacorp Canada Inc. staff editors
Mediacorp editors have confirmed that this employer:
- encourages employees to save for retirement with contributions to a matching RSP, defined benefit or defined contribution pension plan, depending on employee group
- supports employees who are trying to start a family with a generous subsidy (to $15,000) for in vitro fertilization (IVF) when needed
- helps employees balance work and their personal life through alternative work arrangements including shortened and compressed work week options, flexible hours and a formal earned days-off program
- invests in the continued education of employees with a variety of in-house and online training programs, tuition subsidies for job-related courses (to $3,000), leadership training and in-house apprenticeship opportunities
- supports a number of local and national charitable organizations each year and also provides employees with paid time off to volunteer with their favorite community organization
Scheduled Passenger Air Transportation.
Major Canadian hiring locations:
Enfield NS, Halifax NS, Montréal QC, Toronto ON, London ON, Calgary AB, Vancouver BC.
CHR.A, CHR.B, CHR.DB.
Chorus Aviation Inc..
Full-time employees in Canada:
Full-time at this location:
Part-time employees in Canada:
Longest serving employee:
Number of applications received at this location last year:
Average age of all employees:
|This Employer Review has been viewed 15,926 times.|
|©2013 Mediacorp Canada Inc. All rights reserved. Used by Eluta with permission. For comments or questions on this employer review, please contact Mediacorp's editorial team.