Manitoba Blue Cross
Manitoba Blue Cross employees
Chosen as one of Manitoba's Top Employers for 2013:
By Richard Yerema and Kristina Leung, Mediacorp Canada Inc. staff editors
Mediacorp editors have confirmed that this employer:
- supports a variety of local and national charitable initiatives each year and encourages employee volunteerism with paid time off to volunteer with their favorite community organization
- helps employees achieve work life balance through a variety of alternative work arrangements including flexible hours, telecommuting, shortened and compressed work week options and a formal earned days-off program (depending on their position)
- offers a range of financial benefits including signing bonuses for some employees, year-end bonuses for all and helps employees save for the future with contributions to a defined contribution pension plan
- supports continued skills development through a variety of in-house and online training programs, subsidies for tuition and professional accreditation, financial bonuses for some course completion and career planning services
- encourages employees to remain active with sports teams and free access to a fully-equipped onsite fitness facility, which includes instructor-led classes
Direct Health and Medical Insurance Carriers.
Major Canadian hiring locations:
United Health Services Corporation.
Full-time employees in Canada:
Part-time employees in Canada:
Longest serving employee:
Number of applications received at this location last year:
Average age of all employees:
|This Employer Review has been viewed 24,980 times.|
|©2013 Mediacorp Canada Inc. All rights reserved. Used by Eluta with permission. For comments or questions on this employer review, please contact Mediacorp's editorial team.