Employee of the Government of Manitoba
Chosen as one of Manitoba's Top Employers for 2013:
By Richard Yerema and Kristina Leung, Mediacorp Canada Inc. staff editors
Mediacorp editors have confirmed that this employer:
- invests in ongoing employee development with subsidies for tuition and professional accreditation, a variety of in-house and online training programs, and formal mentoring
- offers a diverse and representative workforce, maintaining an employee resource group that supports Aboriginal employees and provides opportunities to network across the civil service, and manages a unique two-year internship and professional development program for persons with disabilities
- new employees start at three weeks of paid vacation allowance, moving to four weeks after only three years on the job and a maximum of six weeks paid vacation for long serving employees
- supports employees who are new mothers or adoptive parents with maternity and parental leave top-up payments (to 93% of salary for 17 weeks) as well as extended health plan coverage during their leave
- provides a range of excellent career opportunities in communities across the province
- helps employees prepare for life after work with retirement planning assistance and contributions to a defined benefit pension plan (to 6% of salary)
Other General Government Support.
Major Canadian hiring locations:
Winnipeg MB, Brandon MB, Dauphin MB, Swan River MB, Morden MB, Steinbach MB, Portage la Prairie MB, The Pas MB, Thompson MB.
Full-time employees in Canada:
Longest serving employee:
Number of applications received at this location last year:
Average age of all employees:
|This Employer Review has been viewed 22,334 times.|
|©2013 Mediacorp Canada Inc. All rights reserved. Used by Eluta with permission. For comments or questions on this employer review, please contact Mediacorp's editorial team.