Manitoba Liquor Control Commission
MLCC employees in training
Chosen as one of Manitoba's Top Employers for 2013:
By Richard Yerema and Kristina Leung, Mediacorp Canada Inc. staff editors
Mediacorp editors have confirmed that this employer:
- encourages ongoing employee development with subsidies for tuition and professional accreditation, in-house and online training programs and career planning services
- supports employees who are new mothers with maternity leave top-up payments (to 93% of salary for 17 weeks) along with extended health benefits coverage during their leave
- assists parents with older children though a scholarship program designed for children of employees attending college or university
- has its own subsidized social committee that organizes a variety of fun events throughout the year for employees and their families -- and even subsidizes employee hockey and baseball teams that compete in local leagues
- also offers alternative work arrangements for when they are ready to return to work, including flexible hours, telecommuting and a compressed work week option
- helps employees prepare for life after work with retirement planning assistance and contributions to a defined benefit pension plan
Regulation, Licensing, and Inspection of Miscellaneous Commercial Sectors.
Major Canadian hiring locations:
Winnipeg MB, Brandon MB.
Full-time employees in Canada:
Part-time employees in Canada:
Longest serving employee:
Number of applications received at this location last year:
Average age of all employees:
|This Employer Review has been viewed 19,529 times.|
|©2013 Mediacorp Canada Inc. All rights reserved. Used by Eluta with permission. For comments or questions on this employer review, please contact Mediacorp's editorial team.