Marsh Canada Limited
Marsh Canada employees in costume for a charity cycling fundraiser
Chosen as one of Greater Toronto's Top Employers for 2013:
By Richard Yerema and Kristina Leung, Mediacorp Canada Inc. staff editors
Mediacorp editors have confirmed that this employer:
- supports employees who are new mothers with maternity leave top-up payments (to 100% of salary for 6 weeks) as well as extended health benefits coverage during their leave
- encourages employees to balance work and their personal life through a variety of alternative work arrangements including flexible hours, telecommuting, shortened and compressed work week options and reduced summer hours
- provides great financial rewards including generous referral bonuses (to $5,000), signing bonuses for some and a share purchase plan that is available to all employees
- also helps older workers prepare for retirement with phased-in work options, retirement planning assistance and generous contributions to a defined benefit pension plan
- invests in employees' continued education and development with subsidies for tuition and professional accreditation, formal mentoring, career planning services and financial bonuses for some course completion
Insurance Agencies and Brokerages.
Major Canadian hiring locations:
Toronto ON, Calgary AB, Montréal QC, Vancouver BC.
Marsh & McLennan Companies.
Full-time employees in Canada:
Full-time at this location:
Part-time employees in Canada:
Longest serving employee:
Number of applications received at this location last year:
Average age of all employees:
|This Employer Review has been viewed 41,201 times.|
|©2013 Mediacorp Canada Inc. All rights reserved. Used by Eluta with permission. For comments or questions on this employer review, please contact Mediacorp's editorial team.