Nature's Path Foods Inc.
Nature's Path employee tending a garden
Chosen as one of British Columbia's Top Employers for 2013:
By Richard Yerema and Kristina Leung, Mediacorp Canada Inc. staff editors
Mediacorp editors have confirmed that this employer:
- head office employees may take advantage of a variety of onsite amenities including free access to a fitness facility, employee lounge and quiet room for meditation and religious observance
- invests in continued skills development with in-house training programs, career planning services and subsidies for tuition and professional accreditation
- provides a range of financial benefits including signing bonuses for some, referral bonuses and year-end bonuses, and encourages employees to save for retirement with matching RSP contributions
- is an environmental leader that has established zero waste target and even has a unique employee-maintained onsite large organic garden with composting bins and an outdoor eating area
- an incredible British-Columbia-based business success story with extensive distribution across Canada and the United States
- the company-subsidized social committee organizes a variety of events and celebrations throughout the year including a Christmas party summer picnic, Halloween party and soccer games
Breakfast Cereal Manufacturing.
Major Canadian hiring locations:
Full-time employees in Canada:
Full-time at this location:
Part-time employees in Canada:
Longest serving employee:
Number of applications received at this location last year:
Average age of all employees:
|This Employer Review has been viewed 35,254 times.|
|©2013 Mediacorp Canada Inc. All rights reserved. Used by Eluta with permission. For comments or questions on this employer review, please contact Mediacorp's editorial team.