New Flyer Industries Canada employees
Chosen as one of Manitoba's Top Employers for 2013:
By Richard Yerema and Kristina Leung, Mediacorp Canada Inc. staff editors
Mediacorp editors have confirmed that this employer:
- invests in ongoing employee development with generous tuition subsidies as well as subsidies for professional accreditation, in-house and online training programs, apprenticeship opportunities and a formal mentoring program
- encourages employees to balance work and their personal life with flexible work hours, telecommuting, a shortened work week option and personal paid days-off
- along with being an obvious advocate for mass transit, the company has an in-house Environmental Coordinator who oversees the company's in-house initiatives, from a carpool program to developing energy savings strategies
- supports a variety of local, national and international charitable organizations each year and encourages employee volunteerism with paid time off to volunteer with their favorite community organization
- helps employees prepare for life after work with retirement planning assistance, phased-in work options and contributions to defined benefit and contribution pension plans, depending on their position
- head office employees may take advantage of a variety of onsite amenities including an employee lounge, nap room for those who need a quick rest during the busy day, cafeteria (with subsidized meals and healthy menus) and quiet room for meditation and religious observance
Heavy Duty Truck Manufacturing.
Major Canadian hiring locations:
Winnipeg MB, Arnprior ON, Brampton ON.
Full-time employees in Canada:
Full-time at this location:
Part-time employees in Canada:
Longest serving employee:
Number of applications received at this location last year:
Average age of all employees:
|This Employer Review has been viewed 58,549 times.|
|©2013 Mediacorp Canada Inc. All rights reserved. Used by Eluta with permission. For comments or questions on this employer review, please contact Mediacorp's editorial team.