Nordion employees playing a game of ultimate frisbee
Chosen as one of National Capital Region's Top Employers for 2013:
By Richard Yerema and Kristina Leung, Mediacorp Canada Inc. staff editors
Mediacorp editors have confirmed that this employer:
- supports a variety of local, national and international charitable initiatives each year and encourages employee volunteerism with paid time off to volunteer with their favorite community organization
- provides maternity leave top-up payments to employees who are new mothers (to 75% of salary for 15 weeks)
- invests in ongoing employee development with a range of in-house and online training programs, subsidies for professional accreditation and tuition subsidies for courses taken at outside institutions
- offers great financial rewards including signing bonuses for some employees, year-end bonuses for all and generous referral bonuses for employees who refer a candidate that is successfully hired by the company (to $2,500)
- a welcoming and enlightened employer that recognizes foreign credentials and previous work experience through World Evaluation Services (WES) when reviewing applications from new Canadians
Electromedical and Electrotherapeutic Apparatus Manufacturing.
Major Canadian hiring locations:
Ottawa ON, Vancouver BC.
Full-time employees in Canada:
Full-time at this location:
Part-time employees in Canada:
Longest serving employee:
Number of applications received at this location last year:
Average age of all employees:
|This Employer Review has been viewed 41,563 times.|
|©2013 Mediacorp Canada Inc. All rights reserved. Used by Eluta with permission. For comments or questions on this employer review, please contact Mediacorp's editorial team.