Novo Nordisk Canada Inc.
Novo Nordisk Canada employees at off-site team meeting
Chosen as one of Greater Toronto's Top Employers for 2013:
By Richard Yerema and Kristina Leung, Mediacorp Canada Inc. staff editors
Mediacorp editors have confirmed that this employer:
- lets everyone share in the company's success with year-end bonuses and a share purchase plan available to all employees
- in addition to three weeks of paid vacation allowance, new employees receive paid time off during the holiday season as well as personal paid days-off which can be scheduled throughout the year
- offers maternity and parental leave top-up payments to employees who are new mothers (to 100% of salary for 21 weeks)
- encourages ongoing employee development through generous tuition subsidies for job-related courses (to $6,800), in-house apprenticeship opportunities, career planning services and a variety of in-house and online training programs
- also manages an academic scholarship program for children of employees who pursue post-secondary education (to $2,500 per child)
- the company supports a variety of local, national and international charitable organizations, with employees spending over 200 hours of company time volunteering in the past year
Pharmaceutical Preparation Manufacturing.
Major Canadian hiring locations:
Novo Nordisk A/S.
Full-time employees in Canada:
Full-time at this location:
Part-time employees in Canada:
Longest serving employee:
Number of applications received at this location last year:
Average age of all employees:
|This Employer Review has been viewed 28,704 times.|
|©2013 Mediacorp Canada Inc. All rights reserved. Used by Eluta with permission. For comments or questions on this employer review, please contact Mediacorp's editorial team.