Olympia Financial Group employees playing a game of pool
Chosen as one of Alberta's Top Employers for 2013:
By Richard Yerema and Kristina Leung, Mediacorp Canada Inc. staff editors
Mediacorp editors have confirmed that this employer:
- invests in continued skills development through a range of in-house and online training programs, formal mentoring, subsidies for tuition and professional accreditation and leadership training
- and even encourages children of employees to pursue post-secondary education with an academic scholarship program (to $2,000)
- ensures everyone shares in the company's success with a range of financial rewards available to all employees including year-end bonuses, profit sharing and a share purchase plan
- supports employees who are new mothers with maternity leave top-up payments and extended health benefits coverage throughout the duration of their leave
- also offers a range of flexible work options for when they are ready to return, including telecommuting and a shortened work week option
Trust, Fiduciary, and Custody Activities.
Major Canadian hiring locations:
Calgary AB, Toronto ON, Vancouver BC, Winnipeg MB, Edmonton AB.
Full-time employees in Canada:
Full-time at this location:
Part-time employees in Canada:
Longest serving employee:
Number of applications received at this location last year:
Average age of all employees:
|This Employer Review has been viewed 11,007 times.|
|©2013 Mediacorp Canada Inc. All rights reserved. Used by Eluta with permission. For comments or questions on this employer review, please contact Mediacorp's editorial team.