PepsiCo Beverages Canada
Chosen as one of Greater Toronto's Top Employers for 2013:
By Richard Yerema and Kristina Leung, Mediacorp Canada Inc. staff editors
Mediacorp editors have confirmed that this employer:
- provides great financial benefits including signing bonuses for some employees, generous referral bonuses (to $5,000) and a share purchase plan that is available to all employees
- encourages ongoing employee development through generous tuition subsidies for courses taken at outside institutions, leadership training, formal mentoring and a range of in-house and online training programs
- also manages a very generous academic scholarship for children of employees who pursue post-secondary education
- offers maternity leave top-up payments to employees who are new mothers (to 90% of salary for 17 weeks) and even provides a subsidy for in vitro fertilization (IVF), if needed
- helps employees balance work and their personal life through a variety of alternative work arrangements including flexible hours, telecommuting, compressed work week option and a formal earned days-off program
Soft Drink Manufacturing.
Major Canadian hiring locations:
Mississauga ON, Calgary AB, Montréal QC, Vancouver BC, Halifax NS.
Full-time employees in Canada:
Full-time at this location:
Part-time employees in Canada:
Longest serving employee:
Average age of all employees:
|This Employer Review has been viewed 30,100 times.|
|©2013 Mediacorp Canada Inc. All rights reserved. Used by Eluta with permission. For comments or questions on this employer review, please contact Mediacorp's editorial team.