Prince Albert Parkland Health Region
Chosen as one of Saskatchewan's Top Employers for 2013:
By Richard Yerema and Kristina Leung, Mediacorp Canada Inc. staff editors
Mediacorp editors have confirmed that this employer:
- invests in ongoing employee development with generous tuition subsidies for courses taken at outside institutions (to $5,000), in-house training programs, formal mentoring and career planning services
- encourages employees to save for the future with generous contributions to a defined benefit pension plan (to 7.7% of salary)
- provides maternity and parental leave top-up payments to employees who are new mothers (to 75% of salary for 25 weeks) and parental top-up for new fathers or adoptive parents (to 75% of salary for 10 weeks), depending on employee group
- also supports new parents with extended health benefits coverage throughout the duration of their leave and flexible work hours for when they are ready to return
- participated in Medline's "Pink Glove Dance Contest" which challenges organizations across North America to produce a video that raises awareness of breast cancer and rewards winners with a donation to the charity of their choice -- Prince Albert Parkland Health Region's video, which features many of its employees and patients, finished third, thereby raising over $2,000 for a local cancer agency
General Medical and Surgical Hospitals.
Major Canadian hiring locations:
Prince Albert SK.
Full-time employees in Canada:
Part-time employees in Canada:
Longest serving employee:
Number of applications received at this location last year:
Average age of all employees:
|This Employer Review has been viewed 3,529 times.|
|©2013 Mediacorp Canada Inc. All rights reserved. Used by Eluta with permission. For comments or questions on this employer review, please contact Mediacorp's editorial team.