Public Works and Government Services Canada / PWGSC
Chosen as one of National Capital Region's Top Employers for 2013:
By Richard Yerema and Kristina Leung, Mediacorp Canada Inc. staff editors
Mediacorp editors have confirmed that this employer:
- provides maternity and parental leave top-up payments to employees who are new mothers (to 93% of salary for 52 weeks) and parental leave top-up for new fathers or adoptive parents (to 93% of salary for 37 weeks)
- also offers new parents extended health benefits coverage throughout the duration of their leave as well as the option to extend their leave into an unpaid leave of absence
- encourages employees to save for the future with contributions to a defined benefit pension plan and helps older workers transition to retirement with phased-in work options and retirement planning assistance
- its main office building is located on the Quebec shore of the Ottawa River where employees can take advantage of nature walking trails that line the river and Rideau Canal for a quick break during the day
- a diversity leader that supports employee networks for Aboriginals, persons with disabilities, visible minorities, and LGBT employees
Other General Government Support.
Government of Canada.
Full-time employees in Canada:
Full-time at this location:
Part-time employees in Canada:
Longest serving employee:
Number of applications received at this location last year:
Average age of all employees:
|This Employer Review has been viewed 5,901 times.|
|©2013 Mediacorp Canada Inc. All rights reserved. Used by Eluta with permission. For comments or questions on this employer review, please contact Mediacorp's editorial team.