Rogers Communications employee
Chosen as one of Greater Toronto's Top Employers for 2013:
By Richard Yerema and Kristina Leung, Mediacorp Canada Inc. staff editors
Mediacorp editors have confirmed that this employer:
- supports employees who are new mothers with maternity leave top-up payments (to 70% of salary for 17 weeks) and parental leave top-up for new fathers and adoptive parents (to 70% of salary for 15 weeks)
- invests in ongoing employee development with subsidies for tuition and professional accreditation, formal mentoring and a range of in-house and online training programs
- helps employees balance work and their personal life through a range of alternative work arrangements including flexible hours, shortened work week option, telecommuting and reduced summer hours
- offers great financial benefits including signing bonuses for some employees, new employee referral bonuses (to $1,500) and a share purchase plan available to all employees
- in addition, employees receive generous discounts on a wide range of company products, from cellphones to digital television to Toronto Blue Jays baseball tickets
Cable and Other Subscription Programming.
Major Canadian hiring locations:
Toronto ON, Brampton ON, Ottawa ON, Kitchener ON, Montréal QC, Halifax NS, Moncton NB, St. John's NL, Winnipeg MB, Calgary AB, Burnaby BC, Vancouver BC.
Full-time employees in Canada:
Full-time at this location:
Part-time employees in Canada:
Longest serving employee:
Number of applications received at this location last year:
Average age of all employees:
|This Employer Review has been viewed 152,534 times.|
|©2013 Mediacorp Canada Inc. All rights reserved. Used by Eluta with permission. For comments or questions on this employer review, please contact Mediacorp's editorial team.