Siemens Canada employees
Chosen as one of Hamilton-Niagara's Top Employers for 2013:
By Richard Yerema and Kristina Leung, Mediacorp Canada Inc. staff editors
Mediacorp editors have confirmed that this employer:
- encourages employees to balance work and their personal life through a variety of alternative work arrangements including flexible hours, shortened work week option, telecommuting and reduced summer hours
- operates an employee suggestion program that encourages employees to share their feedback -- the ideas that lead to savings or new revenues are evaluated for their impact and can lead to financial bonus payments ranging up to $100,000
- also offers great financial rewards including referral bonuses and signing bonuses for some employees, as well as profit sharing and a share purchase plan, which is available to all employees
- provides maternity leave top-up payments (to 70% of salary for 6 weeks) for new mothers (depending on their position), and extends health benefit coverage throughout the duration of their leave
- invests in ongoing employee development with subsidies for tuition and professional accreditation and financial bonuses for some course completion
Major Canadian hiring locations:
Calgary AB, Tillsonburg ON, Mississauga ON, Burlington ON, Markham ON, Peterborough ON, Pickering ON, Montréal QC.
Siemens AG (Munich, Germany).
Full-time employees in Canada:
Full-time at this location:
Part-time employees in Canada:
Longest serving employee:
Average age of all employees:
|This Employer Review has been viewed 103,585 times.|
|©2013 Mediacorp Canada Inc. All rights reserved. Used by Eluta with permission. For comments or questions on this employer review, please contact Mediacorp's editorial team.