Sodexo Canada employee sitting above a dunk tank at a summer barbecue event
Chosen as one of Hamilton-Niagara's Top Employers for 2013:
By Richard Yerema and Kristina Leung, Mediacorp Canada Inc. staff editors
Mediacorp editors have confirmed that this employer:
- offers maternity leave top-up payments to employees who are new mothers as well as extended health benefits coverage throughout the duration of their leave
- encourages employees to balance work and their personal life with flexible work hours, telecommuting option and a number of personal paid days-off which can be used at the employees discretion
- helps older employees prepare for life after work with contributions to a defined contribution pension plan and retirement planning workshops
- provides great financial benefits, including signing bonuses for some employees, referral bonuses and a share purchase plan that is available to all employees
- an environmental leader that's made significant formal commitments towards environmental sustainability, including the establishment of the ten-year "Better Tomorrow Plan" to guide the company towards integrating sustainable business practices into day-to-day operations as well as the unique "Farm-to-Table Chef Certification" program that's helping chefs develop a greater local food presence in their kitchens
Food Service Contractors.
Major Canadian hiring locations:
Burlington ON, Toronto ON, Montréal QC, Vancouver BC, Calgary AB, Ottawa ON.
Full-time employees in Canada:
Full-time at this location:
Part-time employees in Canada:
Longest serving employee:
Number of applications received at this location last year:
Average age of all employees:
|This Employer Review has been viewed 38,350 times.|
|©2013 Mediacorp Canada Inc. All rights reserved. Used by Eluta with permission. For comments or questions on this employer review, please contact Mediacorp's editorial team.