St. John's-Ravenscourt School
Outside view of St. John's-Ravenscourt School
Chosen as one of Manitoba's Top Employers for 2013:
By Richard Yerema and Kristina Leung, Mediacorp Canada Inc. staff editors
Mediacorp editors have confirmed that this employer:
- employees may take advantage of a variety of onsite amenities including an employee lounge, cafeteria with healthy and special diet menus, nap room for those who need a quick rest during the busy day and free access to a fitness-facility with state-of-the-art equipment
- encourages ongoing skills development with tuition subsidies for courses taken at outside institutions, financial bonuses for some course completion and a variety of in-house and online training programs
- supports employees who are new mothers with maternity and parental leave top-up payments (to 90% of salary for 27 weeks) as well as extended health plan coverage during their leave
- also provides parental leave top-up payments to new fathers and adoptive parents (to 90% of salary for 10 weeks)
- and supports employees with older children through a post-secondary academic scholarship program
- helps employees plan for life after work with retirement planning assistance, phased-in work options and generous contributions to a defined benefit pension plan
Elementary and Secondary Schools.
Major Canadian hiring locations:
Full-time employees in Canada:
Part-time employees in Canada:
Longest serving employee:
Number of applications received at this location last year:
Average age of all employees:
|This Employer Review has been viewed 8,864 times.|
|©2013 Mediacorp Canada Inc. All rights reserved. Used by Eluta with permission. For comments or questions on this employer review, please contact Mediacorp's editorial team.
©2013 Mediacorp Canada Inc.