Toronto employees at Stikeman Elliott's ice cream day event
Chosen as one of Montreal's Top Employers for 2013:
By Richard Yerema and Kristina Leung, Mediacorp Canada Inc. staff editors
Mediacorp editors have confirmed that this employer:
- invests in continued skills development with tuition subsidies for job-related courses, formal mentoring, subsidies for professional accreditation and a range of in-house and online training programs
- depending on their position, the firm offers maternity leave top-up payments for new mothers (to 100% of salary for 17 weeks) as well as individual transition coaching when they return from their leave
- helps employees achieve work-life balance with flexible hours, shortened work week option, telecommuting, reduced summer hours and a formal earned days-off program
- offers a variety of financial benefits, including referral bonuses (from $1,000 to $5,000, depending on the position being filled), signing bonuses for some, year-end bonuses for all and contributions to a matching RSP plan
- is an excellent corporate citizen, providing pro bono legal services to charitable organizations as well as generous matching employer donations where employees volunteer their time
- each of its office sponsors a number of events throughout the year including summer social parties, cappucino mornings, ice-cream days, and last year, as part of the firms' staff appreciation day, its Toronto and Montreal offices treated employees to a hot breakfast
Offices of Lawyers.
Major Canadian hiring locations:
Montréal QC, Toronto ON, Ottawa ON, Calgary AB, Vancouver BC.
Full-time employees in Canada:
Part-time employees in Canada:
Longest serving employee:
Number of applications received at this location last year:
Average age of all employees:
|This Employer Review has been viewed 48,471 times.|
|©2013 Mediacorp Canada Inc. All rights reserved. Used by Eluta with permission. For comments or questions on this employer review, please contact Mediacorp's editorial team.