Syncrude Canada employee volunteering
Chosen as one of Alberta's Top Employers for 2013:
By Richard Yerema and Kristina Leung, Mediacorp Canada Inc. staff editors
Mediacorp editors have confirmed that this employer:
- encourages older employees to prepare for life after work with retirement planning assistance, phased-in work options and contributions to a defined benefit or defined contribution pension plan (depending on employee group)
- invests in continued skills development with in-house apprenticeship opportunities, formal mentoring, leadership training and tuition subsidies for job-related courses
- also encourages children of employees to pursue post-secondary education with an academic scholarship program (to $2,400 per child)
- new employees receive three weeks of paid vacation allowance to start as well as additional personal paid days-off which can be scheduled throughout the year
- offers compassionate leave top-up payments to employees who are called upon to care for a loved one (to 100% of salary for 1 week)
Crude Petroleum and Natural Gas Extraction.
Major Canadian hiring locations:
Fort McMurray AB, Edmonton AB, Calgary AB.
Full-time employees in Canada:
Part-time employees in Canada:
Longest serving employee:
Number of applications received at this location last year:
Average age of all employees:
|This Employer Review has been viewed 41,755 times.|
|©2013 Mediacorp Canada Inc. All rights reserved. Used by Eluta with permission. For comments or questions on this employer review, please contact Mediacorp's editorial team.