Université de Saint-Boniface
Université de Saint-Boniface employees and students in Mali for a humanitarian project
Chosen as one of Manitoba's Top Employers for 2013:
By Richard Yerema and Kristina Leung, Mediacorp Canada Inc. staff editors
Mediacorp editors have confirmed that this employer:
- employees may take advantage of a variety of onsite amenities including a quiet room for meditation and religious observance, cafeteria with healthy menus and an employee lounge (with foosball and table hockey)
- in addition to a holiday shutdown period at Christmas, new employees start with three weeks paid vacation, moving to a maximum of seven weeks for long serving employees
- supports new and adoptive mothers with maternity and parental leave top-up payments (to 95% of salary for 27 weeks) as well as parental leave top-up for new fathers (to 95% of salary for 12 weeks)
- also helps employees balance work and their personal life with a variety of alternative work arrangements including flexible hours, telecommuting, reduced summer hours and shortened work week options
- encourages employees to save for the future with contributions to a defined contribution pension plan
- invests in ongoing skills development with tuition subsidies as well as subsidies for professional accreditation and financial bonuses for some course completion
Colleges, Universities, and Professional Schools.
Major Canadian hiring locations:
Winnipeg MB, Québec QC.
Full-time employees in Canada:
Part-time employees in Canada:
Longest serving employee:
Number of applications received at this location last year:
Average age of all employees:
|This Employer Review has been viewed 5,847 times.|
|©2013 Mediacorp Canada Inc. All rights reserved. Used by Eluta with permission. For comments or questions on this employer review, please contact Mediacorp's editorial team.