Vancouver International Airport Authority
Vancouver International Airport Authority employees at a kayaking event
Chosen as one of British Columbia's Top Employers for 2013:
By Richard Yerema and Kristina Leung, Mediacorp Canada Inc. staff editors
Mediacorp editors have confirmed that this employer:
- offers referral bonuses for employees who refer a candidate that is successfully hired by the company (to $1,000) and year-end bonuses for some employees
- helps employees achieve work-life balance with alternative work arrangements including flexible hours and shortened and compressed work week options
- invests in continued skills development through a range of in-house and online training programs, career planning services, in-house apprenticeship opportunities and generous tuition subsidies for courses taken at outside institutions
- supports employees who are new mothers with maternity leave top-up payments (to 93% of salary for 17 weeks) and provides a subsidy for in vitro fertilization (IVF) if required, depending on employee group
- encourages employees to remain fit and physically active with free membership to an onsite fitness facility and employee sports teams
Other Airport Operations.
Major Canadian hiring locations:
Richmond BC, Vancouver BC.
Full-time employees in Canada:
Part-time employees in Canada:
Longest serving employee:
Number of applications received at this location last year:
Average age of all employees:
|This Employer Review has been viewed 56,481 times.|
|©2013 Mediacorp Canada Inc. All rights reserved. Used by Eluta with permission. For comments or questions on this employer review, please contact Mediacorp's editorial team.