William Osler Health System
William Osler Health System employees at annual baseball event
Chosen as one of Greater Toronto's Top Employers for 2013:
By Richard Yerema and Kristina Leung, Mediacorp Canada Inc. staff editors
Mediacorp editors have confirmed that this employer:
- supports employees who are new mothers with maternity and parental leave top-up payments (to 93% of salary for 25 weeks)
- also offers parental leave top-up for employees who are new fathers or adoptive parents (to 93% of salary for 10 weeks)
- invests in ongoing employee development with tuition subsidies for job-related courses, career planning services and in-house and online training programs
- encourages employees to balance work and their personal life through a variety of alternative work arrangements including flexible hours, telecommuting and shortened and compressed work week options
- helps older workers prepare for life after work with phased-in retirement work options and contributions to a defined benefit pension plan
General Medical and Surgical Hospitals.
Major Canadian hiring locations:
Brampton ON, Etobicoke ON.
Full-time employees in Canada:
Part-time employees in Canada:
Longest serving employee:
Number of applications received at this location last year:
Average age of all employees:
|This Employer Review has been viewed 19,766 times.|
|©2013 Mediacorp Canada Inc. All rights reserved. Used by Eluta with permission. For comments or questions on this employer review, please contact Mediacorp's editorial team.