YMCA of Greater Toronto employees running for charity
Chosen as one of Greater Toronto's Top Employers for 2013:
By Richard Yerema and Kristina Leung, Mediacorp Canada Inc. staff editors
Mediacorp editors have confirmed that this employer:
- encourages ongoing employee development through subsidies for tuition and professional accreditation, career planning services, formal mentoring and in-house and online training options
- helps older employees prepare for life after work with retirement planning assistance, phased-in work options and contributions to a matching RSP plan
- provides maternity and parental leave top-up payments to employees who are new mothers (to 80% of salary for 26 weeks) and offers extended health benefits coverage during their leave
- also supports adoptive parents with parental leave top-up and a generous subsidy to help cover the costs of adoption (to $5,000)
- employees can stay fit through an onsite fitness facility that offers free membership for employees and all the bells and whistles, including a variety of exercise machines, basketball courts, sauna and instructor-led fitness classes
Other Individual and Family Services.
Major Canadian hiring locations:
Toronto ON, Brampton ON, Mississauga ON, Oshawa ON, North York ON, Pickering ON, Ajax ON, Scarborough ON, Georgetown ON, Richmond Hill ON, Markham ON, Newmarket ON, Thornhill ON, Whitby ON, Etobicoke ON, Milton ON, Acton ON, Bolton ON.
Full-time employees in Canada:
Part-time employees in Canada:
Longest serving employee:
Number of applications received at this location last year:
Average age of all employees:
|This Employer Review has been viewed 60,891 times.|
|©2013 Mediacorp Canada Inc. All rights reserved. Used by Eluta with permission. For comments or questions on this employer review, please contact Mediacorp's editorial team.