Investment Performance Consultant
SS&C Institutional & Investment Management
Location: Montreal, Mississauga or New York
SS&C Technologies Inc., a world leading provider of comprehensive investment management solutions and services is looking for an experienced individual to join the firm’s growing Sylvan implementation team in the role of Investment Performance Consultant. Sylvan is an evolving best-of-breed performance measurement, attribution and composites system that is in high demand and widely used around the world.
SS&C is the proven industry leader in integrated performance, attribution and analytics solutions used by asset managers, consultants, plan sponsors and intuitional investors.
As a member of the performance measurement team, the Investment Performance Consultant will provide support and consulting services to clients using SS&C performance measurement applications. The consultant may also assist in new client implementations, define business requirements for new developments or test new functionalities prior to release.
The ideal candidate thrives in a dynamic work environment, has the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and must enjoy working with computers and software.
- Undergraduate Degree in business/commerce
- Major in Business Technology Management an important asset
- Graduate degree in business, finance, economics; M.Sc. or MBA an asset
- CIPM and/or CFA designation or demonstrated progress towards one an asset
- Proven academic achievement
- Strong organizational skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English. Knowledge of French a requirement for the Montreal location
- Superb people skills, strong team-orientation, and a professional attitude
- Strong work ethic, independent and self-motivated
- Excellent Excel skills with VBA knowledge a plus
- Knowledge of SQL or any programming skills a strong asset
- Knowledge of Microsoft Project a plus
- Knowledge of SS&C products or other investment industry software products is an asset
- Knowledge of the Financial Services Industry is desired
- Knowledge of the performance measurement, risk analysis and/or attribution analysis is an asset
- Desire and ability to travel as needed within North America
- A competitive salary based on experience
- An extensive health benefit program
- Pension plan matching program
- Training allowance
- Flex time and ability to work from home occasionally
- Wellness program
- Candidate Referral program
- Business casual work environment
- Team-oriented environment
- Annual bonus based on personal and company performance