HUB International is the largest insurance brokerage in Canada. Our vision is to be everywhere risk exists – today and tomorrow. Helping protect what matters most. Our HUB Customer Central (HCC) office is looking for full time Sales Insurance Brokers to join our team!
As a Sales Insurance Broker you will receive paid training, a competitive salary and benefits package along with opportunity for growth within our rapidly expanding group of companies. In this position, leads are provided to you, NO cold calling or sourcing your own leads! Compensation for this position is base salary + commission with an earning potential of $30,000 - $60,000 per year.
• Identify customer needs and meets or exceeds expectations.
• Manage customer calls and meet sales objectives.
• Develop and maintain auto and property insurance product knowledge expertise.
• Correctly input customer underwriting information into a quoting system.
• Generate a premium estimate and discuss product and price options with the client.
• Sell the policy based on the features of the product and the company.
• Collect additional information for policy issuance.
• Up-sell and cross-sell policy coverage.
• Answer inquiries about coverage, deductibles, processes, claims, etc.
• Detail memos in client's file.
Skills and Requirements
• Proven sales success.
• Strong computer skills.
• Excellent communication skills.
• Strong multitasking abilities.
• Ability to stay calm under pressure.
• Positive and enthusiastic attitude.
• Ability to work in a dynamic team environment.
• Bilingual in French and English (an asset)
• Insurance experience is not required
“HUB Total Rewards”
• Employee Discounts on Personal Home & Auto Policies
• Employee Referral Program – Award for successful hires
• Paid Vacation
• Paid Sick Days
• Recognition Programs
• HUB Paid Personal Days
• Health & Wellness Initiatives
• Group RRSP Company Matching Program
• Group Benefits Plan (Health & Dental)
• Corporate Discounts on Gym Membership
• Company Paid Employee Assistance Program
• Paid Training – new hires will receive 3 weeks of Registered Insurance Brokers of Ontario (RIBO) specific training. This on-site training course is designed to prepare employees for the RIBO licensing exam. Further training will continue after the exam.
If you require assistance or accommodation during our recruitment process, please notify Human Resources so that we can review and consider how we may be able to assist you based on your individual needs.
Get to Know HUB
HUB International offers a full spectrum of insurance and related services, including Property/Casualty, Home & Auto, Employee Benefits, Wealth Management and Risk Services, to a large and diverse client base. Internationally we are a leading insurance brokerage offering products and services with offices in Canada and the US. Take the first step toward creating a future that combines a diverse and challenging work environment in a rapidly growing company that offers significant opportunity for advancement and growth.
Required Experience: Less than 1 year
Required Travel: No Travel Required
Required Education: High school or equivalent
HUB International Limited
HUB International Limited is a provider of property and casualty, investment and risk management products and services.